Designed for unitised cargo, the ro-ro harbour offers excellent premises for project loads besides the spacious facilities for cargo handling.
The area has two 5,000 m 2 warehouses right next to the berth and more than 140,000 m 2 of asphalted field space. The large field areas make the Pansio Harbour ideally suited to car imports and exports as well as the needs of the local shipyards and other heavy industry. Logistics warehouses with a total floor area of 50,000 m 2 are being planned for the area.
Load and unload service of wagons
Heating connections for wagons
Free reservoir capacity
Data-based registration and follow-up
Area and access control system
Dangerous Goods storage (IMDG)
OIL HARBOUR RESERVOIRS:
Teboil 20,000 m 3
Baltic Tank 92,900 m 3
Altia 9,960 m 3
Suomen Petrooli 43,800 m 3
Eko-Port 6,000 m 3
Berth depth 7.5–10 m
Field areas 140,000 m 2
Storage facilities 10,100 m 2
RAILWAYS: Finnish track gauge 4.3 km
Berth depth 9 m
Ro-ro berths 1(+1) pcs
Field areas 150,000 m 2
Storage facilities 8,500 m2
Instructions for professional driversFINNSTEVE
tel. +358 10 233 7555
tel. +358 10 233 7453
Access to Pansio train ferry port:
Pansio Gate open daily 6.30 a.m. - 11.00 p.m., on Saturdays 7.00 a.m. - 3.00 p.m.
- The whole Pansio train ferry port facility is an ISPS safety area. A permit is always required for moving in the area.
- Fluorescent safety clothing must be worn in the port facility.
- There is camera surveillance in the port facility.
- All inbound and outbound traffic must pass through the train ferry port’s gate.
- Remember that there is an ice removal site in the area. Its location is shown on the map.
- If oil has leaked from your vehicle, you can fetch sorbents from the anti-spill container shown on the map.
- The emergency exit is located in the gate zone of the Pansio train ferry port.
PANSIO OIL AND CHEMICAL PORT
- The entire oil port area is an ISPS safety area. A permit is always required when moving in the area.
- There is camera surveillance in the area.
- All traffic to and from the oil and chemical port passes through the Öljykatu gate.
- A remote card is required for the gate in order to enter the facility. Note that you cannot use the base port “Tag” in the Öljykatu gate zone. A separate code is required for the personnel gate gate.
- Access to the wharf area of the oil and chemical port takes place through a gate, for which a code is required. The code is the same as in the personnel gate gate of the main gate.
- It is strictly forbidden to drive vehicles to the wharf area.
- The emergency shower is situated in the pump room.
- Oil and chemical port, tel. +358 2 267 4122
PORT OF TURKU
Port control is open 24/h /day, tel. +358 2 267 4122
Security Manager, tel. +358 50 55 33 129
ISPS Structure Security Manager, tel. +358 50 55 33 129
Technical problems through port control, tel. +358 2 276 4122
OIL AND CHEMICALL PORT OPERATORS
Baltic Tank and Altia, tel. +358 400 722 590
Woikoski, tel. +358 400 478 801
Suomen Petrooli, tel. +358 2 04 700 594
Neste Oil Pansio terminal, tel. +358 50 4586 246
Ekoport Turku, tel. +358 50 338 9833
Saimabulk, tel. +358 2 514 0300
Varsinais-Suomi Emergency Response Centre, tel. 112
Police, tel. 112
Customs, tel. +358 40 33 24 036